Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Movie Review - 72 Tenants

Its a CNY movie...not bad..lots of celebs in it...not their joke not that funny...

Jacky Cheung, Eric, and so on were great in the movie. But the wierd thing is, I watch it after CNY, so it might be little wierd but happy at last cos I am heated up with the CNY song.

The movie took scene at a place I went...quite nice, but wouldn't be that clean like in the movie..haha... I went HK last few months, and there were cases of spilling of Acid compounds to the floor as in the movie too. Luckily am at that place a night earlier. Or else, you might see me in TVs...haha...However, the movie seems to be encouraging people to do that. Haha..just my personal opinion, no offence Eric.

Overall i'll give 6 over 10 marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment