Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A friend!

Last year, she's there, on the 14 February 2009, I waved at her, she too waved at me...and say GOOD BYE!
She headed to Brunei for Sushi, I headed into Miri city for my gurl...
I never know that this BYE could mean that much for me.
I still remember that morning, we met accidentally at the main bus station, I was from Bintulu with another female friend who is going to Brunei for Sushi with them too. I never know I will meet her there. When she's here to fetch my friend, the window of that PAJERO was tinted. I cant really see her face. From the window, I can see her hand waving at my saying Bye! A very cute gurl with her chick pink. The first gurl I found in my life having pink face all around the year. She was with her boy friend in the car and another friend drivivng the PAJERO.
Just a few seconds seeing her, they depart to Brunei.
At first its a one day trip, now, its forever.
She left our world that night, in an car accident. During Valentine night, beside the boyfriend. Real sad.
Lots of our friend posted missing her in FB. Even now still.
Its almost one year back. This year, Its CNY and Valentine together. Some friends even feel sad when thinking of what happened a year ago. How are her families going to celebrate CNY and Valentine this year?
How could the boyfriend celebrate CNY and Valentine?
I hope this kinda stuff will not happened to my friends around again. Its painful to the one you love and the one love you.
Drive safe home, my dear friend.
Your family members are waiting for you there. Your love ones cared about you!
Happy Chinese New Year & Have a great Valentine's Day!
For my friend, take care well in Heaven!

2 comments:

  1. hey there! thanks for the comforting words on twitter. i am feeling much better already :D just read through this post & feeling a bit down, although i do not know the victim. life's so unpredictable yea.

    anw, added you on facebook if you dont mind :)
    take care too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... :`(

    May she rest in peace and her family and friends coping well.

    ReplyDelete