Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yes! I just bought a Netbook not long ago. Its Toshiba NB200.

Netbook 200 is a Toshiba Brand mini laptop.
It is used mainly for internet and typing or working purposes only.
If you would like to play some games or something that you need high speed and high graphic interface then it will not suit you.
From my experience using my NetBook, here are some disadvantages and advantages I found:

Advantages
Small and easy to bring around
Its suitable for traveler like me since I travel a lot. Its really low in weight and you can just use it anywhere you want. I used once in LCCT and KLIA both while waiting for my flights and trains. Both are really easy and perfect.
When you bring around, people would not notice that you are bringing a laptop with you. The greatest experience is, just the minutes after coming out from the computer shop where I purchased my Netbook, I am really happy as no one knows that I am purchasing one. Its all in a plastic bag, and I seems just coming out from a computer shop for accessories only, not a laptop. As a student, it might be an advantage for us as we might need to bring it to class, library, or even meetings in cafe.

2. Battery life are good. I used it for movie, it last around 2 hours. I found that Acer Mini Netbook might be able to stand for 9 hours. That's the great point I would like to point out.

3. Small adapter is a brilliant idea for travelers.

4. Pretty Nice design. Check this thing out. This power switch actually shines. It gives you a feel of elegance especially when its at night.


Disadvantage
1. Netbook are not suitable for gaming. Its a mini type. The interface is small.

2. Speakers for Toshiba NB200 is really small. It has only one speakers some more its at the bottom. Sometimes even cant hear the sound from movie. Sad case, but an ear phone will entertain you greatly.

3. No CD-ROM drive. So you might not be able to view the content of CD in case you need it.

Here are more picture of my NetBook.


All and all, in Malaysia the price RM 1399.00
I bought in Ipoh. So if KL or other places, I might not know.


Click Here to go to Toshiba NB200 Website

Hope you got one in a future too. See ya

2 comments: